Welcome to KindiDrama.com
At Kindidrama®, we offer preschool drama classes to children from the age of 2 - 7 years.
We focus on the growth & development of each individual child, providing them with valuable skills and benefits needed in preparing them for school.
Drama plays a vital role in the cognitive, physical, emotional, intellectual and social development in preschool age children and also builds self esteem and confidence in front of their peers.
We also offer interactive, educational shows for young children at local festivals and fairs, and theatrical parties, of drama or ballet, as well as fairyland themed parties, including fairies, princesses and mermaids.
The aim of the classes is to assist children from the age of 2 years to develop:
* Self Esteem and Confidence
* Social & Emotional Development
* Creative Imagination
* Mime, Mask and Puppetry
* Storytelling and Characterization
* Acting Games and Stage Craft
* Performance Skills and Stage Presence
* Speech, Voice Projection and Singing
* Appreciation of Music
* Dance and Movement
* Body & Self Awareness
* Listening & Communication Skills
* Language and Literary Development
* Problem Solving/Thinking Skills
* Cognitive Skills
* Script and Song Development
* Fine & Gross Motor Skills
Programs- For Ages 2-7 years
We design educational programs to cater for individual and pre-school needs.
Term 1 Theme- Introduction to Theatre
- storytelling, characterization, mime, mask and puppetry with props and costumes, developing creative imagination
Term 2 Theme- Introduction to Voice & Music
- speech, voice projection, social and communication skills, language and literary development, singing and music, such as classical, cultural/traditional, jazz …….developing beat, dynamics, pitch, rhythm, tempo, listening skills and duration
Term 3 Theme- Introduction to Dance
- tiny tots and preschool ballet, dance/movement and eurhythmy, developing correct posture and weight placement, coordination of the whole body, self expression and communication, timing, rhythm, responsiveness to music, use of space and control
Term 4 Theme- Introduction to Performance
- stage craft, performance skills and stage presence, script and song development leading to our annual production. This develops self confidence, self esteem and self expression through performance.
“From the very first drama class Pamela conducted at our kindy, the children have been excited and enthusiastic about her visits. If we could fit Pamela in everyday, we certainly would”
Neutral Bay Kindy
“Pamela’s programs cover music, movement, singing, mime, role playing, acting, all conducted in a fun manner in which the children enjoy. Pamela also involves the children in storytelling and scene work. Her classes help build the children’s self- esteem so that they are willing to extend themselves and explore the program”
kindidrama® Growth & Development through Drama
“ The program Pamela is offering covers the broad spectrum of developmental needs of young children in a fun, safe and friendly manner. Her program extends the children’s imagination and gives them confidence in front of their peers”
Peter Wood’s Magic Show
KINDIDRAMA IS IN ASSOCIATION WITH BUD AND BLOSSOM CREATIVE THEATRE
CONTACT US FOR AN OBLIGATION FREE QUOTE